Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne/Leeds
Salary: up to 30k
Our client is an award-winning branding and digital consultancy in Newcastle, experts in marketing, branding, packaging design and digital services. They are seeking a passionate Account Manager to join their strategic, dynamic team.
As Account Manager, you’ll be working alongside the Account Director and Senior Account Manager, to deliver digital solutions on time and on budget for your clients. If you are organised, reliable and passionate about designing, then you will love this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work as part of an existing team managing a sizeable and high growth account, which is strategic and B2B.
- Supporting the team with their portfolio of multinational FMGC Clients.
- Budgeting for clients.
- Managing client projects either individually or as part of a team, to the highest standards, with a commercial mind-set.
- Demonstrate knowledge of shopper marketing, including an understanding of FMCG retailers, from instore through to online, with the ability to input proactively to client briefs.
- Working independently when required, be resourceful and use initiative.
- Working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent project planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A natural relationship builder and strong team player.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and multi-task under pressure, to tight deadlines.
- An active listener, able to question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction.
- Strong evidence of FMCG branding experience and minimum 2 years in an agency environment.
- Confident, proactive, positive and enthusiastic, with a can-do mentality.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.