Content Lead role in Newcastle
Job Title: Content Lead
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £30k – £32k (14-month minimum maternity contract)
Our client, a manufacturing business based in Newcastle, is looking for a Content Lead on a fixed term contract to join their dedicated and successful marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating regular, clear and engaging communications to help strengthen their brand and reputation. You will enjoy distilling complex information into clear, compelling copy and be comfortable working across a range of traditional and digital media.
If you are an inquisitive, creative and an excellent planner, you will love this role.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly collaborative
- Degree level/equivalent qualification
- Significant relevant experience within a media/content role
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong creative mindset
- Experience of briefing and managing projects through design and film agencies is desirable.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing a monthly programme of UK and international case studies, testimonials and features.
- Regular advertising across a range of traditional and digital media in line with current campaigns.
- Developing regular film content that helps to effectively communicate purpose, solutions and benefits to a variety of audiences/in line with current campaigns.
- Providing regular, high-quality posts and creative content for use across relevant social media platforms, in line with current campaigns and to support recruitment drives and employer brand development.
- Maintenance and development of the company website, ensuring it remains accurate and effective at all times.
- Providing support for other aspects of the marketing function, as required.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.