Job title: CRM Marketing Coordinator
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £32k – £38k
Our client, an ambitious organisation in the education sector is looking for a CRM Marketing Coordinator to join their forward-thinking team. This role offers a unique opportunity to develop conversion plans for specific markets, utilising CRM channels.
If you are a highly collaborative, organised problem solver, with a proven track record in project management, then you will love this role.
Skills and Experience:
- Work effectively as part of a team and across other teams. Develop a collaborative approach to work, working across teams to identify and implement efficiencies in working to mitigate duplication of work. Recognise where area of responsibility connects with and impacts other area to deliver an integrated activity.
- Have a positive and colligate approach to problem solving and new initiatives. Innovate with a solution driven attitude. Respond positively to feedback to strive for continuous improvement.
- Use initiative to resolve complex problems by applying creativity to identify practical options and devise varied solutions
- Be organised, responsible and flexible in your approach to work
- Be target driven, regularly review performance on area of work to develop commentary. Use data to make recommendations on decision making.
- Have the ability to effectively plan and organise resources and to lead by example. Ability to supervise others to contribute to a high performing, positive team that is motivated target driven and committed.
- Have a proven track record in project management.
- Have specialist knowledge of own area of responsibly and be proactive in further developing these skills, upskilling colleagues through training
Role & Responsibilities:
- To develop conversion plans for specific aligned market utilising all CRM channels to drive conversion across the company’s processes.
- To continually review communication plans, agreeing performance benchmarks around CTR, ORs, developing funnels from enquirer source through to enrolment and reporting against these.
- To continually review communications plans, to refresh content and to reflect what is happening in the wider world.
- To effectively brief in tele-centre campaigns, agreeing KPIs and monitor performance.
- To effectively manage data capture process ensuring integration across systems and management of data adhering to GDPR.
- To produce reports to inform decision making and monitor performance of event registrations, enquirers and CRM channels.
- To participate in the cross-market CRM community to work effectively making efficiencies where appropriate.
- To lead plans, design and deliver CRM communions across multiple campaigns.
- To lead on the communication of key corporate messaging and build into core campaigns.
- Create personalised communication plans for data defined profiles.
- To work with marketing manager to analyse and create key campaign metrics and evaluation of performance across campaigns.
- Lead on support for assessments as applicable for aligned campaign
- Generous Annual leave
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent Pensions
- Learning and development
- Discounted travel
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.