Our client is a software development company looking to hire remote working Frontend Angular Engineers. Great benefits on offer!
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Job Location: Remote
Salary: up to £70k
Our client is a software development company based in the North East of England who build high performing teams and develop successful software applications for their customers. The Company is looking to hire a Frontend Engineer to join their growing team. The role is specific to one particular Enterprise Level customer who are London based. The role is fully remote working but may require 1 or 2 days per fortnight working from their offices in North West London.
- Turn concepts and requirements into exceptional, highly available, quality web application using industry standard languages and technologies.
- Deliver exceptional software solutions to specification and on schedule to provide an engaging customer experience.
- Implement highly modular and maintainable components across a horizontally scalable application framework designed to maximise reuse across multiple channels.
- Participate in the definition of scope of projects and estimates of timescales for development and maintenance work.
- Angular 12+ (including unit tests)
- Cypress (for E2E and integration testing)
- Jenkins, Gitlab, Git
- Experience working with Splunk, Adobe analytics.
- History of working with QA and testing teams to deliver a quality product
- Working knowledge of databases and dynamic content is desirable
- Ability to produce accurate documentation
- Ability to analyse information and solve problems
- A competitive salary, aligned to your skills and experience.
- An enhanced pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave. Bank holidays that you can take any time to suit you.
- 5 days holiday buy / sell scheme for extra flexibility.
- Access to Linkedin Learning for training and development.
- Employee Assistance Programme to support with mental, physical and financial well being.
- Social events – lunch time learning events, games nights, quizzes and sports events.
- Regular 121s and career progression opportunities
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact, you to get things rolling.