Our client, an award-winning digital consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for a passionate Project Manager to join their friendly team
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (hybrid)
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Our client, an award-winning digital consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for a passionate Project Manager to join their friendly development team. As project Manager you will lead on planning, executing and controlling multiple digital projects, including managing the project team and budget.
If you’re a detail-oriented planner by nature, with a desire to motivate and lead multi-disciplined teams, then you will love this role.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models.
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices (and the ability to blend techniques to fit a project and business environment).
- Successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Effective management of multiple projects at a given time.
- Experience with overseeing multi-disciplined project teams that include UX, Creative, Developers and QA.
- Budgetary control and stakeholder reporting.
- Compiling scope of requirements documents, progress reports and change control documents.
- Meet with clients and confidently drive face to face and remote meetings.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage competing client demands.
- Qualified (or working towards) certified SCRUM Master.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs
- Ability to establish/maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Project and all Office software.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Activity and resource planning, management and administration
- Updating project plans and documentation
- Working with the team to resolve any clashes in resource
- Review holiday requests, ensuring sufficient resource is available to meet project deadlines
- Organising and motivating the project team
- Controlling time management and ensuring deadlines are met
- Cost estimation and budget control
- Managing risks in the project
- Help to support the wider commercial team
- Competitive salary, pension scheme, and employee rewards app offering discounts at a number of retailers.
- Enhanced annual leave including bank holidays, flexible hours and hybrid working model.
- Modern city centre workspace, corporate travel scheme and cycle 2 work.
- Free breakfast and fruit, free eye tests and paid sick leave.
- Personalised training and development programmes plus opportunities for internal progression.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.