Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Up to 40k dep exp
Concept Personnel is the go-to recruitment agency for jobs in the Creative, Marketing and Digital / Tech sector. We focus on the quality of our process and care about our clients and the candidates that we place with them. We have some very exciting growth plans and to help us achieve them, we’re looking to hire a Managing Consultant who will head up our Digital & Tech team.
The role would suit either someone who is currently working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant and wants to step up into a Team Leader role, or someone who is currently working as a Managing Consultant. The ideal candidate will have some experience in people management and will be someone who can talk to clients and candidates with insight and understanding.
Experience in the Digital / Tech sector is imperative for this role. We would be happy to consider someone with experience gained in industry, maybe in a business development or sales role, or gained working in recruitment in that sector. Either way, if you have knowledge and experience in any area of Digital / Tech, we want to talk to you.
The role involves:
- Daily Recruitment Duties:
- Interviewing candidates when they register or apply for jobs.
- Dealing with clients to define a job brief.
- Sourcing candidates and submitting CVs.
- Leading both client and candidate through the recruitment process.
- Arranging interviews and managing the feedback process.
- Managing the job offer process.
- After sales and follow up process.
- New Business Development:
- Spec’ing CVs to clients.
- Attending networking events and industry events and seminars.
- Developing on-going relationships with existing clients.
- Re-engaging with lapsed clients.
- Relationship building with existing clients.
- Updating the CRM system daily and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Taking an active part in weekly production meetings.
- Understanding the Concept terms and conditions and explaining them to our clients.
- Fee Negotiations with clients.
- Hybrid working
- Extra holidays for Christmas to New Year shut down
- Your Birthday Day off
- Competitive starting base salary
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress everyday
- Structured career progression plan
- Frequent team building activities
We’re on a path for growth so if you would like to join us and you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in recruitment, please click apply.