Job Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (hybrid)
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Our client, an award-winning digital consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for a passionate Full Stack Engineer to join their friendly development team, helping organisations successfully improve their businesses and operations through the design and build of innovative and bespoke software solutions.
If you’re looking to work in an organisation which is proud of its strong, technical background while collaborating with a creative team, you will love this Senior Full Stack Engineer role.
Skills & Experience:
- Translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Knowledge of design principles and the ability to translate these into fluid and responsive templates.
- Developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE10+ & Evergreen Browsers.) for dynamic web applications.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (building sites to at least an AA standard)
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain client websites.
- Develop product functionality in line with agreed plans to set deadlines.
- Work alongside developers to create solutions to technical issues across product development, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Assist with customer support.
- Continually apply best practices to your workflow.
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
- Competitive salary, pension scheme, and employee rewards app offering discounts at a number of retailers.
- Enhanced annual leave including bank holidays, flexible hours and hybrid working model.
- Modern city centre workspace, corporate travel scheme and cycle 2 work.
- Free breakfast and fruit, free eye tests and paid sick leave.
- Personalised training and development programmes plus opportunities for internal progression.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.