Technical Sales Lead in Newcastle!
Job title: Technical Sales Lead
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: up to £70k
Our client, a tech for good company based in Newcastle, is looking for a Technical Sales Lead to join their visionary team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting their customers commercially and technically to understand their needs and communicate how you can solve their problems.
If you are a driven and confident individual with a passion for technology, who enjoys working closely with customers and partners, then this is the role for you.
Skills and Experience:
- Master’s level qualification in relevant field of study i.e. technical or sales related, or other advanced business management degrees
- Minimum 5+ years of sales and/or business development experience in technical software and / or engineering services.
- Experience working within similar sectors.
- Project management or product ownership experience
- Problem solve, innovate, creative
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop relationships with multiple large companies so that you can understand their needs and communicate how we can solve them.
- Develop and execute aftersales plans that lead to an intimate customer relationship, and positive customer experience.
- Would work with the product team to ensure the successful technical delivery of 6-7 figure, complex, technical sales.
- Generate “pull through” demand with the end users of our customers by developing a deep understanding of their needs.
- Work in a team environment and build relationships at executive, senior technical management and key contributor levels.
- Contribute to the preparation of written proposals, and work with internal team members, for the purpose of closing business.
- Support the execution of complex technical sales and partnership plans, which may involve imaginative business agreements to meet or exceed targets.
- Annual market-based benchmarking to ensure our remuneration is above average
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days paid annual leave + paid public holidays
- Employee assistance scheme that includes private medical insurance + mental health support
- Flexitime & Hybrid working – focus on getting the job done
- Paid sick leave
- 5G SIM card
- Hardware package
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.